That’s why we created our new eBook: The Content Marketing Workbook (out in June) and turned it into a 20-minute webinar presented with B2B Magazine next week.
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, 3 June, 2009 at 3:30pm and you can register for it right now, right here. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why traditional marketing is broken
- Why Thought Leadership and Content Marketing are the answer to a killer question
- Why you’re in the perfect position to do this so well
- The principles of great Content Marketing
- Three weird metrics to think about
- How to find the right topic and generate great content
- Which medium is right for your message
- How to market the content you’ve created
We think this is the single most important thing you should be doing as a B2B marketer. Join us for the webinar and find out how.
Killed by the buzz: Why we’re losing words to the buzz effect (and what to do about it)
Here’s a question for you: What do buzzwords and That One Guy You Hate™ have in common? You guessed it. They both sneak into every conversation…
Nur Caplin | 20. 09. 2023
How to break free from the benchmark trap
If you’re turning to industry benchmarks to set your performance goals – make sure you’re asking these two questions.
Agustin Rejon | 06. 09. 2023
The B2B generative AI design shootout: Part 2
We put different models of generative AI to a heftier task in Part 2 of our three-part design test shootout.
Brian Terry | 29. 08. 2023