B2B Content Marketing Strategy Checklist
A big, fat, roll-up-your-sleeves guide for B2B marketers.
Content marketing used to be a secret weapon used by the smartest marketers. Now it’s the default setting used by just about everybody.
What does this mean for you?
It means you can’t just shoot from the hip anymore.
Now you need to take aim and get strategic.
Do it right and you’ll earn more traffic, drive more conversions, improve your search rankings and build a formidable content brand (one of the most precious assets a B2B marketer can create).
- A step-by-step content strategy guide – with quick templates and checklists on the things that matter most, including:
– Goals, target audiences, buying stages and trigger event
– Finding your content strategy ‘Sweet Spot’ (do you know yours?
– SEO keyphrases and editorial calendars
- Content strategy for your very next piece of content covering things like:
– Topics, media and information sources
– Promotion, atomization and lead nurturing
– Measurement, testing and learning
- A running case study that shows you how we answered all these critical questions for The Content Marketing Strategy Checklist itself.
- Five principles of great content marketing strategy to help guide your own programs.
Go on, download it.
Now a favour:
Once you’ve read the Content Strategy Checklist, please leave a comment below.
We’re eager to hear your experiences with content marketing and to learn if the checklist helped you or could be better (or both). Thanks!
Feedback on our last eBook, The B2B Marketing Manifesto:
“I love this! Clear, witty, and concise.”
Peter O’Neill, Forrester Research
“Bravo! Love it, love it, love it. This e-book needs to be required reading for everyone in B2B marcom and marketing.”
Diana Huff, B2B Marcom Writer blog
“Any B2B marketers looking for guidance as they plot their course should be inspired by your bold statements.”
Stephanie Tilton, Savvy B2B Marketer
“Glad to see you continue to practice what you preach.”
Ashley Friedlein, Econsultancy
“What a great read! The words ring loud and true and not only that, but the reader can take away some concrete actions.”
Michael Brenner, B2B Marketing Insider