Paid Media Specialist
We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help build, manage and report on client media projects. Your main focus will be on day-to-day researching, planning and buying media to support ongoing projects (both ongoing programmes and campaigns).
We are looking for someone who will:
- Support campaign activation, optimization and reporting across all live paid media platforms – think Google Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
- Drive the Velocity SpinCycle™ for ongoing optimizations across programs and campaigns to maximise ROI for clients with new initiatives and ideas.
- Work with planners, creatives and copywriters to ensure the right message is delivered to the right client prospects at the right time.
- Help manage reporting, conversion rate optimization and testing across key platforms to ensure the best outcomes across the board for clients.
- Work with our data analytics team to ensure ongoing, monthly, quarterly and campaign wrap up reports that lead to new ideas and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with agency partners and vendors to improve our performance and add to our service offerings
- Be focused on industry changes, announcements and developments across the paid media ecosystem.
We expect that you have:
- 2 -3 years experience of running paid media programmes in an agency or dynamic client environment
- A quantitative mindset with strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and campaign structures.
- Flair with data sources and ability to manage them across platforms
- Ability to work across multiple clients and campaigns on a daily basis while staying focused and organised.
- The skills of digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- Ability to respond to feedback and build proactive working methods to help clients succeed.
- Hunger learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Strong communication, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV, a cover letter and anything else you’d like to add to email@example.com