Paid Media Specialist – UK
We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help build, manage and report on client media projects. Your main focus will be on day-to-day researching, planning and buying media to support ongoing projects (both ongoing programmes and campaigns).
We are looking for someone who will:
- Support campaign activation, optimization and reporting across all live paid media platforms – think Google Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
- Drive the Velocity SpinCycle™ for ongoing optimizations across programs and campaigns to maximise ROI for clients with new initiatives and ideas.
- Work with planners, creatives and copywriters to ensure the right message is delivered to the right client prospects at the right time.
- Help manage reporting, conversion rate optimization and testing across key platforms to ensure the best outcomes across the board for clients.
- Work with our data analytics team to ensure ongoing, monthly, quarterly and campaign wrap up reports that lead to new ideas and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with agency partners and vendors to improve our performance and add to our service offerings
- Be focused on industry changes, announcements and developments across the paid media ecosystem.
We expect that you have:
- 2 -3 years experience of running paid media programmes in an agency or dynamic client environment
- A quantitative mindset with strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and campaign structures.
- Flair with data sources and ability to manage them across platforms
- Ability to work across multiple clients and campaigns on a daily basis while staying focused and organised.
- The skills of digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- Ability to respond to feedback and build proactive working methods to help clients succeed.
- Hunger learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Strong communication, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
We expect that you have:
- Smart, kind, wonderful people
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- The opportunity to work with tech companies from all over the world across a variety of sectors. From blockchain startups to established tech giants.
- A hybrid working environment. You will determine how often you want to work remotely or come into the office.
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Regular dogs in the office (when we’re back in the office)
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to email@example.com along with anything else you feel is worth sharing
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.