Here’s our a 7-step action list to drive the new content into the market via social media.
1) We blog about our own new content.
2) We tweet about the new content to our followers — and they re-tweet if they find it useful.
3) We post comments on the right blogs, linking to the content (avoiding overt spam – keeping it relevant).
4) We bookmark the download page on the key social bookmarking sites.
5) We engage with dozens of groups on LinkedIn and Facebook posting links to the new content and trying to start discussions.
6) We issue press releases through the distribution services.
7) We put the content out there on its own – on video sharing and slide-sharing sites; as an article on BizNik; as excerpts to favourite bloggers…
The first flush of excitement about social marketing in B2B has settled down. Now digital marketers are starting to figure out the real benefits. At Velocity, we’re using social media as part of pretty much every campaign. For us, it’s all about discovering the communities of interest that are spontaneously evolving all over the web, and engaging with them for our clients.
Killed by the buzz: Why we’re losing words to the buzz effect (and what to do about it)
Here’s a question for you: What do buzzwords and That One Guy You Hate™ have in common? You guessed it. They both sneak into every conversation…
Nur Caplin | 20. 09. 2023
How to break free from the benchmark trap
If you’re turning to industry benchmarks to set your performance goals – make sure you’re asking these two questions.
Agustin Rejon | 06. 09. 2023
The B2B generative AI design shootout: Part 2
We put different models of generative AI to a heftier task in Part 2 of our three-part design test shootout.
Brian Terry | 29. 08. 2023