Either by accident or design, Velocity has ended up with a statistically significant proportion of Germans on our team. Usually, they keep us apart but we recently found ourselves in the same pub and hatched a plan.
Fast forward two months and….Velocity has officially launched a blog in German to share even more of our juicy B2B Content Marketing stuff with the world. Check it out here. Even if you don’t speak German, it’s pretty cool. Have we lost our senses? Quite possibly. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have a good rationale behind this experiment in multi-culturalism:
- Opportunity. There’s just not enough being written about Content Marketing in German. That’s not a problem, it’s an opportunity.
- Curiosity. We want to throw our two Pfennig’s worth into Germany’s B2B Marketing orbit and see what comes back.
- Homesickness. We miss home every once in a while and need a break from these certifiably insane Brits and Yanks.
- Pure pride. We want to prove to all the guys out there who think Germany is years behind in B2B Marketing that they are soooo wrong.
- Fun. It’s an exciting experiment to be starting from scratch again and to reach out into the void with no preconceived ideas about where it will lead.