Let’s talk content promotion
B2B content promotion
If a PDF falls in the forest…
Your content is intelligent, insightful, helpful, entertaining… It instantly makes prospects dive head-first into your funnel. The problem is, it’s worthless if no one actually sees it.
B2B content promotion is all about getting your content discovered by the right eyeballs at the right time. And measuring the impact. We think it’s more than important, it’s revenue-critical.
We’ve got a systematic approach (and a few different tricks up our sleeve) for getting your content out there:
- Basics – making sure optimisation, cross promotion and tagging is standard
- Paid – driving results from social, PPC and syndication
- Organic – optimising organic search, influencers and anything else that moves
Netafim wanted 50 meetings at a 3-day conference ten weeks away. Using a range of paid and organic social media, we:
- Exceeded the target with 74 meetings
- Beat industry click through rates by 100%
- Came in well under budget
Effective optimisation is a long game. We launched our own ‘B2B Content Marketing Strategy Checklist’ on the back of an all-out Asset Optimization plan. Today it’s still coming together to deliver:
- 334 monthly organic visits
- 42 downloads per month
- 45% conversion rate
It’s one thing to set KPIs. It’s another knock them out the park. Let’s finish the job.
Get in touch today.
I don’t like fads: never have, never will. That’s why the advertising industry – for the whole of January – pisses me right off. Will that 90-day diet or the 90 seconds a day exercise…Read this