Senior Full Stack Web Developer – London
We’re looking for a full-time, full-stack, senior dev.
Someone who’s great in a team, strong communicator and simply loves what they do. Agency experience isn’t essential but it’s probably a good thing.
The kind of dev we're looking for...
- Is passionate about dev
- Likes utility based CSS frameworks (Tailwind / best bits of Bootstrap)
- Cares about performance and knows how to make sites fast
- Takes pride in writing clean, semantic, well commented code
- Understands how their code impacts SEO
- Brings new ideas and skills to the table
- Can talk dev to non-devs
- Is super comfortable with WordPress, and looking to get into more headless stuff
- Wants to make their builds special and memorable, even if only in small ways
- Smushes tech together and learns new stuff in their spare time
- Loves solving complex and technical – but fun – problems
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll help nurture our less senior team, take part in client meetings, help guide our designers in what is possible within digital in bringing their work to life and most importantly – work with the team to build amazing websites.
We primarily build large scale CMS projects using WordPress; creating bespoke themes and plugins to fully tailor the build to the needs of the client. We’re also branching out into more of the JS based frameworks and headless world. Experience with this will be a huge asset to the team!
Perks and Benefits:
- Smart, kind, wonderful people
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Hack days – dream up cool stuff then build it!
- Regular dogs in the office (when we’re back in the office)
- Lots of socials and “organized fun” (the good type)
- Close-knit team
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Life assurance
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a good example of something you’ve built and some bullets explaining what you did and what’s cool about it, or fill in this handy google form.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.