Senior Full Stack Web Developer
We’re looking for a new ‘shit-hot’, full-time, full-stack, senior dev.
Someone who’s team oriented, a strong communicator and loves what they do. Agency experience isn’t essential but it’s probably a good thing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help nurture our less senior team, brief and oversee freelancers, handle site migrations, take part in client meetings and most importantly – work with the team to build amazing websites.
We primarily build large scale CMS projects using the WordPress platform; creating bespoke themes and plugins to fully tailor the build to the needs of the client, on both the front and back end.
Knowledge of WordPress is key – customising, extending on solid platform foundations to make really special sites, that are just as awesome for the client to use as the front end audience.
Tech you need to know… (awesome with most of the following):
- Debugging / testing for cross compatibility
- SASS / LESS
- Managing more junior team members
- Client facing relations / calls / presentations
- Knowledge / interest in current trends and development techniques
- Creative Suite – Adobe etc.
With some knowledge of… (non-essential but bonus kudos):
- UX / UI skills & understanding
- D3 / Canvas / Data Visualization libraries
- JS Task runners (Gulp / Grunt)
- HTML emails
- App development (iOS / android / PhoneGap)
- Marketo knowledge
Salary dependant on experience
25 holiday days pro rata
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with some examples of your work.