Senior Marketing Automation Manager
We’re seeking a data driven lead to own execution, measurement and reporting
Velocity is looking for a data-driven Senior Marketing Automation Manager to own content execution, measurement and reporting for our clients. Using tactics such as lead nurturing, lead scoring and ROI analytics, you will work alongside a creative team of account managers, writers, designers and web developers to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, inbound lead generation and account-based marketing.
You will play a hybrid, unique role within the agency; knowledgeable about your clients’ business strategy, but able to translate their goals into effective programs that drive impact and prove return on investment.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for someone passionate about marketing technologies in a (preferably) B2B context, always eager to learn about the benefits this brings to our clients.
- Extremely detail-oriented and methodical with a desire to test, learn and iterate if necessary.
- Helpful and collaborative with strong problem-solving skills and self initiative.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time and disposition to support our ever- changing environment, growing team and client base.
- Passionate about digital marketing, new technologies and unconventional thinking.
- Assist in the creation and development of successful content marketing campaigns, with a balanced focus on content implementation through marketing automation tools, measurement and constant optimisation.
- Management and implementation of automation processes, including hands-on set up of marketing campaigns, lead scoring models and data segmentation processes.
- Execution of complex, behaviour-based campaigns including multi-variate and multi-channel programs.
- Development and documentation of operational processes and lead workflows to improve overall organisational efficiency for clients.
- Maintenance of standardised metrics reports on campaign effectiveness with a focus on accurate lead monitoring and pipeline/revenue analysis.
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with clients through regular communication and advice.
- A minimum of one-year, hands-on experience with Marketo is required for this role. Certified Expert status (or above) is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge or admin-level experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce, is also required for this role.
- Additional experience with other marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc) is a plus but not essential.
- Knowledgable of industry best practices around email marketing, lead nurturing, ABM, A/B testing, web analytics and paid media promotion.
- Strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics, including mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of web analytics (like Google/Adobe Analytics) and visualisation tools (like Tableau) is a plus.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org