We’re an ambitious and fast-growing marketing agency, led by award-winning creatives and based in Richmond.
We help some of the world’s best tech companies, such as Slack, Sprint Business, Salesforce and Motorola, run circles around their sleepy competitors. It’s fun.
We’re always exploring new ways to tell great stories, through incredible content.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a super-talented design team, currently comprised of: 1 Head of Design, 1 Design Director, 1 Senior, 1 Motion Lead, 4 Mid-weights and 3 Creative Artworkers.
We produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
- Designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables. So, someone hands-on with excellent technical skills who can also provide art direction would be perfect.
- Guide more junior members of the team, as well as freelancers that we bring in, while also being predominantly hands-on.
- Work with our account, writing and developer teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Help sell in work to clients and pitch to prospective clients.
- A book full of amazing, thought provoking ideas, beautifully executed.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven record in creating and delivering responsive web experiences.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Decent branding experience, knowing the value of a powerful identity.
- Familiarity with tech and B2B markets, although not essential.
- At least 5 years experience working in a digital creative agency
- Experience of art directing photographers and commissioning illustrators.
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel.
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media.
And these technical skills…
- Proficient in CC esp Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools such as; Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, Zeplin.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at email@example.com