Project Manager – London
Velocity Partners is that B2B content marketing agency you’ve heard so much about. We’re getting famous for turning complex tech-talk into clear, compelling stories that incite action.
We’re fifty-or-so content marketing pioneers, climbing the steep part of the learning curve together (the fun bit). We’re always challenging our clients to take a stand on the issues that matter most to their audiences and to find cool, new (mostly digital) ways to do it.
We work for some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, from disruptive start-ups to the big brands. And we do it from a lovely 1930s factory building in leafy Richmond – right by the river.
We are currently seeking a passionate, digitally minded PM who has a ‘can do’ attitude focused around finding the right solution for Client & Agency. A team player who can motivate and inspire, and has a ‘progress not process’ mentality in everything they do.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be able to:
- Translate briefs from account teams into action, monitor progress throughout the agency, and ensure delivery of desired results
- Manage resource requests and timing plans with the Resource Manager and attend weekly resourcing meeting to establish priorities.
- Re-order priorities with any last minute change, keeping an updated timing plan in our resource tool Mavenlink when timings shift and communicate changes with all teams.
- Liaise with Account Managers on client, team and project updates.
- Ensure creative teams are always fully briefed at all times and there is no lost studio time and organise project kick off meetings, catch ups and briefings.
- Discuss and agree time estimations with creative teams to inform bookings.
- Prepare artwork briefs and briefing assets.
- Liaise with Ops team to book external resources such as animators/editors, attend client status update meetings when required
- Ensure design teams share work with project leads prior to client reviews
- Traffic concepts, artwork and copy through the agency and approvals by all at key stages
- Check project files are delivered internally to the right spec and in the right formats
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships and use your influence to build consensus and support between the design team and other departments, seeking win-win solutions
- Minimum 3+ years experience in project management of a digital design team
- Experience delivering projects across a number of formats including digital
- Commercial awareness of project profitability and an understanding of the impact of delays, additional rounds of amends and slow internal processes
- Ability to manage agency workflow procedures while ensuring quality control
- Use of productivity and workflow tools such as Google Docs, resourcing and time recording tools
- Good influencing and negotiating skills, great attention to detail with a calm and focused approach at challenging times.
- A strong desire to deliver innovative, accurate creative solutions
- Commercially aware to track project financial health
- Good listener and articulate communicator
25 holiday days pro rata, Training opportunities, Pension
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your portfolio, CV and anything add to email@example.com