Performance Project Manager
We are currently seeking a passionate, digitally minded PM to support our rapidly growing performance marketing team.
As a Velocity Project Manager, you will:
- Allocate resources to projects, plan weekly work schedules and prepare/ update project sheet from weekly meeting
- Translate briefs from the Accounts team into action, and ensure accurate costs and pricing.
- Communicate key milestones to the Accounts teams throughout a project
- Monitor projects and make sure they’re delivered on time and in budget
- Ensure that all work is reviewed by the relevant lead/s at all stages of a project
- Help track project revenue and costs
- Spot where internal processes can be improved and recommend improvements
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across the agency
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- 3+ years experience of managing projects across a number of formats (preferably with performance marketing) in another agency
- A ‘can do’ attitude focused around finding the right solution for Client & Agency
- A team player mentality who can motivate and inspire, and focus on ‘progress not process’ in everything you do.
- A calm, measured and methodical approach, and an ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Good understanding of MS Office and Google tools, and experience using a resourcing platform such as Mavenlink.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- A passion for process and driving continuous improvement
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your portfolio, CV and anything else you’d like to add to email@example.com