Paid Media Specialist – Richmond, London/ Hybrid
We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help build, manage and report on client media projects. Your main focus will be on day-to-day researching, planning and buying media to support ongoing projects (both ongoing programmes and campaigns).
As a Velocity Paid Media Specialist, you will:
- Support campaign activation, optimization and reporting across all live paid media platforms – think Google Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
- Drive the Velocity SpinCycle™ for ongoing optimizations across programs and campaigns to maximise ROI for clients with new initiatives and ideas.
- Work with planners, creatives and copywriters to ensure the right message is delivered to the right client prospects at the right time.
- Help manage reporting, conversion rate optimization and testing across key platforms to ensure the best outcomes across the board for clients.
- Work with our data analytics team to ensure ongoing, monthly, quarterly and campaign wrap up reports that lead to new ideas and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with agency partners and vendors to improve our performance and add to our service offerings
- Be focused on industry changes, announcements and developments across the paid media ecosystem.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- Minimum 5 year experience managing paid media programs.
- Mostly B2B experience and hunger to learn more about tech markets.
- Experience with different channels, including PPC, LinkedIn Ads and Programmatic media.
- A quantitative mindset with strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and campaign structures.
- Flair with data sources and ability to manage them across platforms
- Ability to work across multiple clients and campaigns on a daily basis while staying focused and organised.
- Strong communication, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- 1 x Volunteer/ Community Day
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to [email protected] along with anything else you feel is worth sharing
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.