We’re looking for a shit-hot motion designer. We’re an ambitious and fast-growing marketing agency, led by award-winning creatives based in Richmond. There’s sixty of us helping some of the world’s best tech companies run circles around their sleepy competitors. It’s fun and we’re always exploring new ways to tell great stories, through incredible content.
We produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
You’d be joining a super-talented design team, currently comprised of: 1 Head of Design, 1 Design Director, 1 Motion Lead, 1 Senior Art Director, 1 Senior, 5 Mid-weights and 2 Creative Artworkers.
- Designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables. So, someone hands-on with excellent technical skills who can also provide art direction would be perfect.
- Working with our fantastic writing, accounts and web teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Helping sell in agency ideas and work to clients.
- A showreel full of amazing thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering motion across responsive web packages.
- Experience in, storyboarding, prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Decent branding experience, knowing the value of a powerful identity.
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel.
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media.
- At least 3+ years experience working in motion design and animation, at a creative studio
And these technical skills…
- Strong expertise in After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Experience with Redshift, Octane and/or Cinema 4D renders
- A good knowledge of video and sound editing software and grading, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Extensive experience with Adobe suite including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator
Salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday pro rata (plus we also close between Christmas and the New Year)
- Auto enrolment to company pension scheme (5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings)
- Focus on personal development training
- Lots of soft benefits, including sharing lunches, Christmas and Summer parties, social drinks, hobby interests/ events after work
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait, get in touch at email@example.com