Mid Level Full Stack Web Developer – Richmond, London/ Hybrid
We’re looking for a full-time, full-stack, mid-level dev.
Someone who’s great in a team, strong communicator and simply loves what they do. Agency experience isn’t essential but it’s probably a good thing.
The kind of dev we're looking for...
- Is fuelled by learning – passionate about digital and the web
- Has great initiative and ambition – you might not know how to help yet, but you’ll do your best to figure something out
- Great to work with – team oriented, enthusiastic and loves what they do
- Is already well versed with WordPress, and looking to get into more headless / modern JS stuff
- Cares about performance and wants to make their sites fast
- Brings new ideas and skills to the table
- Can talk dev to non-devs
- Wants to make their builds special and memorable, even if only in small ways
- Smushes tech together and learns new stuff in their spare time
What you’ll be doing:
Coding components, making modules, guiding the juniors and other departments and most importantly, working with the team to build amazing websites and experiences.
There’s a nice balance of pace on projects; generally with enough time to be thorough and craft what we’re building, whilst still having lots of different projects in progress within the team at any one time.
We primarily build large scale CMS projects using WordPress; creating bespoke themes and plugins to fully tailor the build to the needs of the client. We’re also branching out into more of the JS based frameworks and headless world. Experience with this will be a huge asset to the team!
Perks and Benefits:
- Smart, kind, wonderful people
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Hack time – dream up cool stuff then build it!
- Regular dogs in the office (when we’re back in the office)
- Lots of socials and “organized fun” (the good type)
- Close-knit team
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Life assurance
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a good example of something you’ve built and some bullets explaining what you did and what’s cool about it, or fill in this handy google form.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.