Marketing Operations Manager – Richmond, London/ Hybrid
We’re looking for a data-driven Marketing Operations Manager to own campaign execution, measurement and reporting for our clients.
As a Velocity Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Work alongside a creative team of marketing performance experts, account managers, writers, designers and web developers to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, demand generation and account-based marketing.
- Play a hybrid, unique role within the agency; knowledgeable about your clients’ market strategy, but able to translate their goals into effective programs that drive impact and prove return on investment.
- Assist in the creation and development of successful content marketing programs, with a balanced focus on content implementation through marketing automation tools, measurement and constant optimisation.
- Management and implementation of automation processes, including hands-on set up of lead scoring models, data segmentations and operational workflows.
- Execution of complex, behaviour-based campaigns including multi-variate and multi-channel programs.
- Development and documentation of operational processes and lead workflows to improve overall organisational efficiency for clients.
- Maintenance of standardised metrics reports on campaign effectiveness with a focus on accurate lead monitoring and pipeline/revenue analysis.
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with clients through regular communication and advice.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- First and foremost, we’re looking for someone passionate about marketing trends and technologies in a (preferably) B2B context, always eager to learn about the benefits this brings to our clients.
- A minimum 2-3 year experience in a marketing operations, automation or performance role.
- A minimum 1-year experience with one of the major marketing platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
- A highly collaborative sense of working with strong problem-solving skills and self-initiative.
- Proficiency in core marketing operations practices such as lead nurturing, lead scoring, A/B testing and campaign reporting.
- Good knowledge and ability to articulate industry best practices around demand generation, email marketing, ABM, SEO, web analytics and paid media.
- Advanced knowledge or admin-level experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce, is a plus.
- A strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics, including mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of web analytics (like Google Analytics) and advanced visualisation tools (like Tableau) is a plus.
And in return, Velocity offers:
- Smart, kind, wonderful people
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- The opportunity to work with tech companies from all over the world across a variety of sectors. From blockchain startups to established tech giants.
- A hybrid working environment. You will determine how often you want to work remotely or come into the office.
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Regular dogs in the office (when we’re back in the office)
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to [email protected] along with anything else you feel is worth sharing
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.