Junior Designer – UK
Velocity is an award-winning, fast-growing marketing agency made up of nearly seventy people working with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, from disruptive start-ups to the big brands. We’re always challenging our clients to take a stand on the issues that matter most to their audiences and to find cool, new (mostly digital) ways to do it.
We produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
As a Velocity Junior Designer, you will:
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion.
- Work with our client account, writing and developer teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Produce drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions.
- Collaborate with our senior designers and artworkers to produce the final product.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- A portfolio book full of amazing, thought provoking ideas, beautifully executed.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design and type.
- Plenty of imagination, creativity and craft and adept in digital process and methodology.
- An inquiring mind and bags of enthusiasm
- A positive, passionate design advocate and evangelist.
- Proficiency Adobe using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
And in return, Velocity offers:
- Salary dependent on experience
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your portfolio, CV and anything else you’d like to add to email@example.com