Account Manager – London
If you are an account manager with some experience managing complex digital projects at an agency or in house, but want to step up to the Premier League, this may be for you.
We are looking for someone who will…
- Grab a content marketing project and drive it to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client, keeping them, us and the project in perfect sync
- Have the confidence to advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Work in sync with both our creative and analytics teams to form client strategies and report on performance
- Confidently understand our internal processes and proactively manage client feedback to get the best outcomes
- Contribute to our wiki of product inspiration, market trends and content resources
We expect that you:
- Have a minimum three-four years’ experience of working to deliver digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams in an agency or in-house
- Are a digital native familiar with B2B lead journeys across all things social and web
- Are service oriented, but able to stand up for yourself and the agency so we’re always focused on the right objectives and outcomes
- Work comfortably in the classic MS office / Google tools
- Are hungry to learn about tech markets and digital communications
- Communicate clearly, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues
Some experience in B2B marketing is essential. First and foremost, we’re looking for an energetic person with great attention to detail with a hunger to be involved in tech marketing. A completer-finisher who’s eager to learn more about digital and content marketing. This is an opportunity for the right person to write their own ticket.
You’ll work along some great people (marketers, writers, designers, video producers, animators and the like) who are helping our clients navigate through the digital marketing labyrinth – and most importantly, get the results they need. And you’ll be riding some steep growth and learning curves, experimenting with new ideas all the time and taking our clients to new places.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at email@example.com