Digital Designer – Richmond, London/ Hybrid
If you’re a talented team player who wants to work with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, and find cool digital ways to engage their clients, this might well be for you.
As a Velocity Digital Designer, you will:
- Create and deliver design that works across responsive web packages
- You’ll lead by example, designing an array of digital products for some of the world’s best tech companies
- Work with our account, writing and developer teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work
- Help sell in agency work to clients
- Help us increase and refine our digital and UX capabilities
- Work with account and project teams to guide resourcing
- Transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Present your projects both internally and to clients, and explain the rationale behind your design creations.
- Take part in bi-weekly digital design meetings, aimed at sharing and advancing our design skills
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- 3-5 years minimum as a Digital Designer within an agency environment (B2C or B2B)
- Plenty of imagination, creativity and craft and adept in digital process and methodology
- A folio that boasts beautifully executed work born from inspiring ideas and clever solutions to interesting creative challenge
- A positive, passionate design advocate and evangelist
- Alongside site builds and interactive content, you’ll feel just as confident creating identities and building brands
- A proven ability to sell ideas both internally and to our clients
- Strong cultural awareness, ideally having produced content for social media
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org along with anything else you feel is worth sharing
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.