We are looking for an innovative and passionate Digital Analyst who can implement and manage action-oriented programs with a variety of technologies. You will join a team committed to transforming the world of B2B marketing analytics by showing the impact of creative content in driving success.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter interested in deriving insights from data, and having an impact in the B2B tech industry; a chance to hone analytical as well as soft skills to have a successful career mixing business and technology.
As a Velocity Digital Analyst, you will:
- Show how and why marketing campaigns are meeting business and content goals across web, email, organic, display, social, ABM and syndication campaigns.
- Turn content and campaign insights into clear recommendations for future content, user experiences, concepts and campaigns, as well as visualise data to help our clients unlock data insights.
- Work closely with our Accounts team to deliver insights to clients, and collaborate with the rest of the Content Performance team, as well as the Development team to create innovative ways of measuring marketing performance.
- Aid in the creation and implementation of analytics strategy across digital channels.
- Help to educate and train both staff and clients on analytics reporting.
- Be the subject matter expert for data management including data acquisition, scraping, analysis, strategy and reporting
- Be responsible for driving and improving client and internal reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with UX designers and developers to help implement great data-led customer experiences
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Analytics programs (Google and/or Adobe)
- Experience of A/B testing tools (Google Optimize, VWO, Optimizely)
- Interest in technology, both as tools and as a sector to work in
- Evidence of having had a large impact in previous work or activities
- High attention to detail, including precise and effective communications
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact (Self starter / High Agency personality)
- Demonstrable interest in analytics, statistics, and/or using data
- Experience with B2B analytics stacks and methodologies
- Basic knowledge of browser dev tools
- Prior experience at a growth stage agency, or software company
- Client-facing and stakeholder management experience
- Data visualisation experience (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, JS libraries)
And in return, Velocity offers:
- Flexibility to carve out your own career path within Analytics and make your mark. This is a high impact role.
- The opportunity to work with tech companies from all over the world across a variety of sectors. From blockchain startups to established tech giants.
- A very flexible working environment. You will determine how often you want to work remotely or come into the office, when conditions allow.
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send CV and A brief description of the most interesting analysis you’ve done, key findings and impact to firstname.lastname@example.org