We’re an ambitious and fast-growing marketing agency, led by award-winning creatives and based in Richmond.
We help some of the world’s best tech companies run circles around their sleepy competitors. It’s fun.
We’re always exploring new ways to tell great stories, through incredible content.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a super-talented design team, currently comprised of a head of design, 3 seniors, 4 not-yet-seniors and 3 creative artworkers.
We produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
- Designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables. So, someone hands-on with excellent technical skills who can also provide art direction would be perfect. Software expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision. Aftereffects, Cinema 4D and Premiere would be a bonus but not essential.
- Guiding more junior members of the team, as well as the specialist freelancers that we regularly bring in, while being hands-on and ready to lead when necessary.
- Working with our fantastic writing, accounts and web teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Helping sell in agency ideas and work to clients.
- A book full of amazing thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering design that works across responsive web packages.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Decent branding experience, knowing the value of a powerful identity.
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel.
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media.
- At least 5 years experience working in a digital creative agency.
- Experience of art directing photographers.
And these technical skills…
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD and InVision, Zeplin…