Creative Artworker – London
We’re looking for a shit-hot creative artworker who wants to join an ambitious and fast-growing marketing agency, led by award-winning creatives. There’s almost sixty of us based in Richmond, with a small office in New York, helping some of the world’s best tech companies run circles around their sleepy competitors. It’s fun and we’re always exploring new ways to tell great stories, through incredible content.
We produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
You’d be joining a super-talented design team, currently comprised of: 1 Head of Design, 1 Design Director, 1 Motion Lead, 1 Senior Art Director, 1 Senior, 5 Mid-weights and 2 Creative Artworkers, reporting into our Head of Artwork.
- Checking for consistency with client brand guidelines
- Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Supporting the wider creative team in helping them bring their creative visions to life
- Resizing and repurposing existing creative across various digital and print formats
- Retouching/grading images
- Image searching
- Maintaining organised folder structures on the server
- Carrying out amends
- Working with developers to create interactive and digital pieces
- Final artworking approved files for a variety of formats and platforms, mostly digital but occasionally print-based
- Creating templates and style sheets
- A solid understanding of how to set-up and manage digital/online content and print-ready artwork, and can turn their hand to implementing creative across a variety of formats
- An inclination to be process driven, well organised, with the ability to see the bigger picture of agency delivery
- Ability to maintain quality control of own work
- An up to date knowledge and interest in industry innovations and trends
- An understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Evidence of meticulous attention to detail and the ability to execute pixel perfect designs
- Experience in prioritising and managing multiple tasks
- Strong layout and typographical skills and an eye for proofreading
- A thorough knowledge of digital design for web including creating interactive pdfs, social media graphics, web banners and sites etc
- An interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies
- A collaborative attitude – we have very cooperative working methods here and don’t tolerate big egos well!
- 5 years + experience (ideally)
And these technical skills …
- Thorough working knowledge of Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch (ideally)
And importantly …
You should be a career artworker who also happens to have creative skills. Note no frustrated designers please.
Salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday pro rata (plus we also close between Christmas and the New Year)
- Auto enrolment to company pension scheme (5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings)
- Focus on personal development training
- Lots of soft benefits, including sharing lunches, Christmas and Summer parties, social drinks, hobby interests/ events after work
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at email@example.com