We’re looking for a strategist with the smarts to plan digital campaigns, exclusively in the B2B technology industry with clients like Citrix, Salesforce and AWS, to reach key personas with a multi-channel approach across a blend of different media.
As a Velocity Campaign Strategist, you will:
- Work directly with clients and our creative teams to define strategy and tactics for ongoing marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Shape and mould demand generation, email marketing, ABM, SEO, web analytics and paid media – but also aware of the technical ins and outs behind those tactics relating to CRM and marketing automation.
- Identify and outline business goals, KPIs, products, go-to-market strategy, competition, challenges and opportunities to come up with sustainable marketing solutions.
- Plan and deliver joined up journeys that deliver ROI for clients with flows that incorporate mixed media, on page user experience and ongoing engagement with marketing automation and remarketing tactics.
- Run client interactions (one-to-one or in workshop settings) to unlock detail and information that underpin every strategic and tactical recommendation.
- Work collaboratively with creative and operational colleagues to ensure the right blend of seamless content, contact and creative strategies.
- Breathe new ideas into strategy, tactical plans and presentations to keep moving the dial to fresh activities and outcomes
- Represent Velocity in industry events, in written communications and sharing internal best practices.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- At least five years’ experience working with in a marketing agency or dynamic client environment
- The mind of a rationale and analytical problem solver who knows how to integrate data-driven thinking and creative responses
- At least two years’ hands-on experience with core marketing operations practices such as lead nurturing, lead scoring and campaign reporting with one of the major marketing platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
- The ability to fuse, mould and deliver complex ideas into easily digestible strategy and tactical work with clarity and simplicity
- The skills of a digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- The ability to work effectively across digital marketing projects and collaborate well with clients and your team members
- A clear understanding of best-practice marketing strategy and planning principles combined with a knowledge of tactical implementations that work
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
And in return, Velocity offers:
- The opportunity to work with tech companies from all over the world across a variety of sectors. From blockchain startups to established tech giants.
- A hybrid working environment. You will determine how often you want to work remotely or come into the office.
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience