Campaign Strategist – UK
We’re looking for a strategist with the smarts to plan digital campaigns, exclusively in the B2B technology industry with clients like Citrix, Salesforce and AWS, to reach key personas with a multi-channel approach across a blend of different media.
As a Velocity Campaign Strategist, you will:
- Work directly with clients and our creative teams to define strategy and tactics for ongoing marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Shape and mould demand generation, email marketing, ABM, SEO, web analytics and paid media – but also aware of the technical ins and outs behind those tactics relating to CRM and marketing automation.
- Identify and outline business goals, KPIs, products, go-to-market strategy, competition, challenges and opportunities to come up with sustainable marketing solutions.
- Plan and deliver joined up journeys that deliver ROI for clients with flows that incorporate mixed media, on page user experience and ongoing engagement with marketing automation and remarketing tactics.
- Run client interactions (one-to-one or in workshop settings) to unlock detail and information that underpin every strategic and tactical recommendation.
- Work collaboratively with creative and operational colleagues to ensure the right blend of seamless content, contact and creative strategies.
- Breathe new ideas into strategy, tactical plans and presentations to keep moving the dial to fresh activities and outcomes
- Represent Velocity in industry events, in written communications and sharing internal best practices.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- At least five years’ experience working with in a marketing agency or dynamic client environment
- The mind of a rationale and analytical problem solver who knows how to integrate data-driven thinking and creative responses
- At least two years’ hands-on experience with core marketing operations practices such as lead nurturing, lead scoring and campaign reporting with one of the major marketing platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
- The ability to fuse, mould and deliver complex ideas into easily digestible strategy and tactical work with clarity and simplicity
- The skills of a digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- The ability to work effectively across digital marketing projects and collaborate well with clients and your team members
- A clear understanding of best-practice marketing strategy and planning principles combined with a knowledge of tactical implementations that work
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
And in return, Velocity offers:
- Smart, kind, wonderful people
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- The opportunity to work with tech companies from all over the world across a variety of sectors. From blockchain startups to established tech giants.
- A hybrid working environment. You will determine how often you want to work remotely or come into the office.
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Regular dogs in the office (when we’re back in the office)
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org along with anything else you feel is worth sharing
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.