Hello Account Managers
We’re Velocity, the content marketing agency specialising in digital, technology, B2B and other stuff that’s hard to get your head around.
Our philosophy is that marketers should spend their time making stuff that moves the dial. Stuff that prospects read and share. Stuff that the target audience loves.
If you are an account manager with some experience managing complex digital projects at an agency or in-house, but want to step up to the Premier League, this may be for you.
We are looking for someone who will…
- Grab a content marketing project and drive it to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client, keeping them, us and the project in perfect sync
- Have the confidence to advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Produce reports on the performance of our own teams, projects and content products
- Contribute to our wiki of product inspiration, market trends and content resources
We expect that you:
- Have at least two years’ experience of working to deliver digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams in an agency or in-house
- Are a digital native familiar with all things social and web (if you have a blog, that would be a definite plus)
- Are service oriented, but able to stand up for yourself and the agency so we’re always focused on the right objectives and outcomes
- Work comfortably in the classic MS office tools, as well as social platforms
- Are hungry to learn about tech markets and digital communications
- Communicate clearly, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues
Some experience in B2B marketing is a real plus. First and foremost, we’re looking for an energetic person with great attention to detail with a hunger to be involved in tech marketing. A completer-finisher who’s eager to learn more about digital and content marketing. This is an opportunity for the right person to write their own ticket. We’re a small, tight-knit multi-national team that’s going places (we’re already working with some B2B aristocrats, including Sprint, Xerox, Salesforce and AWS).
You’ll work along some great people (marketers, writers, designers, video producers, animators and the like) who are helping our clients navigate through the digital marketing labyrinth – and most importantly, get the results they need. And you’ll be riding some steep growth and learning curves, experimenting with new ideas all the time and taking our clients to new places.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at email@example.com