Account Manager – London (UK)
If you are an account manager with some experience managing complex digital projects at an agency or in house, but want to step up to the Premier League, this may be for you.
Who we’re looking for
Some experience in B2B marketing is essential. First and foremost, we’re looking for an energetic person with great attention to detail with a hunger to be involved in tech marketing. A completer-finisher who’s eager to learn more about digital and content marketing. This is an opportunity for the right person to write their own ticket.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- 3+ years’ experience of working to deliver digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams in another agency
- Familiarity with all things social and web
- Service orientation, and are able to stand up for yourself and the agency so we’re always focused on the right goals and outcomes
- Good understanding of MS office and Google tools, as well as social platforms
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and digital communications
- Excellent communication skills, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues
About the role
You’ll work along some great people (marketers, writers, designers, video producers, animators and the like) who are helping our clients navigate through the digital marketing labyrinth – and most importantly, get the results they need. And you’ll be riding some steep growth and learning curves, experimenting with new ideas all the time and taking our clients to new places.
As a Velocity Account Manager, you will:
- Grab a content marketing project and bring it to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client, keeping them, us and the project in perfect sync
- Advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Produce reports on the performance of our own teams, projects and content products
- Contribute to our wiki of product inspiration, market trends and content resources
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to email@example.com
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.