We’re looking for an Account-based Marketing (ABM) Strategist with the smarts to plan digital campaigns, exclusively in the B2B technology industry with clients like Citrix, Salesforce and AWS, to reach key personas with a multi-channel approach across a blend of different media.
As a Velocity ABM Strategist, you will:
- Work directly with clients and our creative teams to define ABM strategies and tactics for ongoing marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Develop plans to target and engage key accounts, leveraging ABM best practices on demand generation, email marketing, SEO, web analytics and paid media.
- Be aware of the technical ins and outs behind those tactics relating to CRM and marketing automation (eg. HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot) in the context of ABM programs.
- Identify and outline business goals, KPIs, products, go-to-market strategy, competition, challenges and opportunities to come up with sustainable marketing solutions.
- Plan and deliver joined up ABM journeys that deliver ROI for clients with flows that incorporate mixed media, on page user experience and ongoing engagement with marketing automation and re-marketing tactics.
- Run client interactions (one-to-one or in workshop settings) on both the Marketing and Sales side to unlock detail and information that underpin every strategic and tactical recommendation.
- Work collaboratively with creative and operational colleagues to ensure the right blend of seamless content, contact and creative strategies.
- Breathe new ideas into strategy, tactical plans and presentations to keep moving the dial to fresh activities and outcomes.
- Represent Velocity in industry events, in written communications and sharing internal best practices.
What we’d like you to bring to Velocity:
- The mind of a rational and analytical problem solver who knows how to integrate data-driven thinking and creative responses.
- At least five years’ experience working as a digital marketer within the B2B industry (agency experience is a big plus).
- At least two years’ hands-on experience with core marketing operations practices such as lead nurturing, lead scoring and campaign reporting with one of the major marketing platforms: Marketo or HubSpot. Certified Expert status on any of these tools is a plus.
- Up-to-date understanding of the ABM landscape, including industry trends and best practices.
- The ability to fuse, mould and deliver complex ideas into easily digestible strategy and tactical work with clarity and simplicity.
- The ability to work effectively across digital marketing projects and collaborate with both Marketing and Sales teams.
- A clear understanding of best-practice marketing strategy and planning principles combined with a knowledge of tactical implementations that work.
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and B2B practices.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively across digital marketing projects and collaborate well with clients and your team members
- A clear understanding of best-practice marketing strategy and planning principles combined with a knowledge of tactical implementations that work
- Hunger to learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Additional time off between
Christmas and New Year
- Switchable Public Holidays
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings (after first
- A focus on personal development, also with training time and budget
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised’ fun, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- Volunteer/ Community day
- Life Insurance
- Salary dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, send your CV over to [email protected] along with anything else you feel is worth sharing
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.